portable ultrasound pulse heating soft tissue injury cure machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||1000pieces /month|
ULTRASONIC ENERGY METER GY-CS01
Therapeutic ultrasound is one of the most common treatments used in the management of soft tissue lesions.
It is over 70 years since the interactions between high (‘ultra’)‐frequency sound waves and living tissue were initially studied and the use of such energy as a form of therapy was first suggested . Ultrasound has since been used to treat a wide variety of disorders, from skin wounds to malignant tumours . It has become one of the most commonly used treatments in the management of soft tissue injuries, and it has been estimated that over a million NHS treatments annually involve its use.
Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range of 0.75–3 MHz, with most machines set at a frequency of 1 or 3 MHz. Low‐frequency ultrasound waves have greater depth of penetration but are less focused. Ultrasound at a frequency of 1 MHz is absorbed primarily by tissues at a depth of 3–5 cm and is therefore recommended for deeper injuries and in patients with more subcutaneous fat. A frequency of 3 MHz is recommended for more superficial lesions at depths of l–2 cm.
Recognized by the Intemational Health Organization as the "green health channel" of the century.
Ultrasound therapy has been in the western developed countries for about 80 years. it belongs to the national basic treatment program,which is applied to pain department and rehabilitation and physiotherapy department.
Introduction to ultrasound
Scientists refer to the number of vibrations per second as the frequency of the sound, and its unit is Hertz (Hz). The frequency of sound waves that we can hear in human ears is 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. When the vibration frequency of the sound wave is less than 20 Hz or greater than 20,000 Hz, we will not hear it. Therefore, we call sound waves with frequencies above 20,000 Hz "ultrasonics". The ultrasonic frequency commonly used for medical diagnosis is 1 megahertz to 10 megahertz which can be used for ranging, industrial flaw detection, cleaning, welding, drilling, crushing, sterilization and so on.
The safety of ultrasound
The use of ultrasonic waves in the human tissue has good penetrability, directionality and energy stacking characteristi.cs, the use of ultrasonic warming effect, mechanical effects and physical and chemical effects, massage loosening adhesion and health effects.
Principle of Ultrasonic Energy Meter
The frequency of the ultrasonic energy meter is 1 megahertz (1 million Hz / s), the direction being accurate, and the penetration being strong. Through the three major effects of sound waves (mechanical, warm, physical and chemical effects) on various parts of the human body, to achieve the role of massage relaxation.
1. Mechanical effect - high frequency vibration: pain relief, soften tissue, enhance penetration, improve metabolism, promote blood circulation, stimulate nerve system and cell.
2. Warming effects: deep heating,penetrate below the muscle.It’s applied to chronic soft tissue pain, arthritis, rheumatism.
3. Physical and chemical effects - cavitation: based on the mechanical and heating function, it will trigger physical therapy.
a) Hydrogen ion concentration changes:reduce inflammation.
b) Effects on enzyme activity:affecting the activity of many enzymes.
c) many highly active free radicals can be formed in the tissue. They can accelerate the redox process in the tissue and accelerate the growth process.
The appearance is simple and generous, the LCD screen is used, and the operation is easy to understand and the intensity is adjusted by 5 gears (0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0, 2.5), the time is 5-30min, and the interval is 5 minutes.
Humanized Safety Design
1. Anti-overheating intelligent temperature control protection device, five-speed being adjustable (with thermistor induction temperature, the maximum temperature does not exceed 50 °C), safer and more secure.
2. Anti-overcurrent protection device effectively solves the problem that the current is too high and the current caused by the contact difference is high to cause the instrument being damaged.
Atomization test and penetration test: the test effect is intuitive through visual sense to feel ultrasonic shock.
The shoulder, neck, back,hands,waist,knee and joints can be experienced. How to use
The shoulder, neck, back,hands,waist,knee and joints can be experienced.
How to use
1. Apply gel to the probe or experience area before use.
2. Mobility method : The ultrasound head is placed at the pain point, centered on the pain point, and moved circumferentially or reciprocally (3-2 cm/s).
3. Fixed method: According to the experience of the experiencer, stay in a place for 5-10 seconds, then move in a circular motion for 10 seconds, and repeat the crossover.
Usage times: 1-2 times a day, no experience for 10 minutes each time, 7 days a period.
Level Selection 1. Face, neck, hands and other muscles and thin parts of the fat, select the "low" level key. 2. Arm, sole, calf, back and other parts, select the "middle" level key. 3. Thicker parts of the subcutaneous tissue such as the waist, abdomen, thighs and buttocks, select the “high” level key. The above levels are recommended for reference only. When using , the ultrasonic levels can be adjusted according to the actual situation, and the principle of adjustment from low to high-level is followed, step by step. Customer feedback
1. Face, neck, hands and other muscles and thin parts of the fat, select the "low" level key.
2. Arm, sole, calf, back and other parts, select the "middle" level key.
3. Thicker parts of the subcutaneous tissue such as the waist, abdomen, thighs and buttocks, select the “high” level key.
The above levels are recommended for reference only. When using , the ultrasonic levels can be adjusted according to the actual situation, and the principle of adjustment from low to high-level is followed, step by step.
Founded in 2013, Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research, development, production and sales of medical health care products. The company's main products are light therapy, healthcare diagnose device, beauty machine and Others. Light therapy including laser therapy watch, photobiomodulation brain therapy helmet, red light therapy bed,nasal laser therapy device; Healthcare diagnose device including metatron hunter 4025, 8D nls, quantum analyzer and PET quantum analyzer, iriscope/iridology camera; Beauty machine include skin analyzer, foot SPA detox, colon detox, facail PDT light therapy machine; others such as neck massager, knee massager, infrared belt...After five years of rapid development, it has become a leader in the laser treatment industry. Through continuous innovation and quality pursuit, the company enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and international healthcare market.
Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd. established in 2013. We are a rapid growing enterprise laser therapy device supplier, which integrate the producing and marketing of health Laser therapy devices. After 7-year-effort and development, now we have become one of the leading Laser therapy devices manufacturers and suppliers in China. We are always keeping a very kind relationship with many Nutrition products factories, Health-care research organizations and hospitals in china, and have been enjoying high reputation in health care and recovery market domestically and internationally.
We support OEM and ODM service. We have CE, FDA, FC, and medical device certificate for our medical products. We have provided more than 100 OEM products which exported to more than 40 countries and regions all over the world. We aim at providing the best healthcare and beauty devices and making a great contribution to the healthcare industry.
Welcome come to our company for visiting!
- Company Name: Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: Michael Liu
- Product/Service: Laser Diabetes Cure Watch , Led Light Therapy Bed , Photobiomodulation Helmet , Phototherapy Mat , Photodynamic Pad , Pdt Treatment Wrap
- Capital (Million US $): 2000000RMB
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 3rd Floor, Building N, Innovation Silicon Valley Industrial Park, 17 Jingtian Road, Guanhu Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Arvin Jiang
- Tel: 00-86-18129995404
Premium Related Products